[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Read2Go

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 06:45:41 -0700

My favorite app for reading books from bookshare is voice dream reader.

-----Original Message----- From: kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:42 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Read2Go

Hi, Vallerie,
I use Read2Go daily. You are right that there is no specific way to see the reading lists inside the app itself, but if you log in to Bookshare through and go to your reading lists through "my bookshare" link, you can download the book and when the open in options come up, choose open in read2Go. Hope that helps. I use Read2Go and it's good for what it does but hopefully bookshare adds more features.
Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone 6

On Apr 30, 2015, at 3:36 PM, Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone else use Read2Go? Am I missing something, or is there no way to access your reading list from within the app? Sorry to post this here, my iPad doesn't have the general discussion list address saved. Anyway, I knew that it wouldn't be likely to do it from Voice Dream Reader, but I thought for sure Bookshare's own app would have it.

Thanks!

Valerie
Sent from my iPad mini To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to