[bksvol-discuss] OT Re: Nonfiction Submission: A Cosmist Manifesto

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 23:11:29 -0700

It turns out "A Cosmist Manifesto" is a creative commons book. You can check out the history of the book from the author's blog link below and from there you can find a link to either just download a PDF, or buy the paper version from Amazon.

http://cosmistmanifesto.blogspot.com/

By the way, I'm not implying Evan was OT, just saying I am OT in that my post is not about scanning or proofing the book for bookshare.

Misha

On 8/1/2011 10:10 PM, Mike wrote:
I'll have to look for it. I have a book of Tsiolkovski's writings, both fiction and science, but never heard of Cosmism.

Misha

On 8/1/2011 5:12 PM, Bob W wrote:
Sorry folks, I got this one.
It sounds like Evan had an epiphany after reading this book and I wanted to see what all the excitement was about..
Bob
"Candy is dandy,
but liquor is quicker."
Ogden Nash