[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Our Monica has received an award for her writing!!!!

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 04:40:33 -0700

Indeed. I have heard her speak, so I know she is very good with words. Even with a lot of editing, it is pretty easy to tell by listening whether someone has facility with language or not. She is very articulate. So it doesn't surprise me that she would receive awards for her writing.

Congratulations!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>