[bksvol-discuss] OT: Optacon on eBay

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:40:59 -0500

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to let you know since there has been so much mentioned lately
about the Optacon that there is one on eBay.  I know nothing about them, or the
seller, but I do know eBay well. I would hate to see multiple members just
bidding each other up. Anyway, it closes in a little over one day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200510576109&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hope it will help someone out!
Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to