[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Nichole has pneumonia

  • From: "Reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx" <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:23:53 -0400

Prayers are coming your way! Hope everyone in your household gets better soon!
Thinking of all of you for sure!

Reggie and Brooks

On Aug 14, 2012, at 11:32 PM, Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Valerie Maples wrote:  "...so I'll be playing nurse more than
volunteering for a couple of days."

Only a couple of days?!  Geepers, I take longer than that to THINK of
getting pneumonia, let alone recover from it!

Praying for you guys.

Charisma