[bksvol-discuss] OT: News from Katie Hill

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:14:18 -0700

I heard from Katie recently, and she says that although she hasn't been too active on the lists for the last couple of months, she is scanning a number of books and will be putting them up soon. She is also working on launching a business, so her time to answer mail is limited. But she asked me to tell the group that if anyone writes off-list at kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx she will answer.

Evan