[bksvol-discuss] OT NLS goof

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:31:42 -0600

This one is worth a crosspost because we see so much about how perfect NLS
is.  So I am relating it as a "oops" entry.

All of the mags put out by NLS are put on Web Braille nnow, but we can still
get them through the mail.  The Ladies' Home Journal was sent out in Oct.
and Nov. as usual, but this month I received another copy of the Oct. issue
instead of Dec.  I looked on Web Braille, and lo and behold the Oct. issue
is listed twice..  Please note that this is not a message of anger, but
rather to make those who get discouraged with Bookshare feel better.
<smile>

Sue S.