[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT My Dad

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:51:10 -0800 (PST)

You might "see" him before then. For some reason I've
been dreaming about both my deceased parents lately. I
have no idea why, except perhaps I see their photos
when I'm at my daughters. The one thing I remember
about Freud's On Dreams is that our dreams are caused
by something, however small, that we see or hear in
the past couple of days, though they may change form.

Cindy