[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Just for fun

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:55:53 -0800 (PST)

I'm almost finished--just a few more pages--with
Eight, by Katherine Neville. It was recommended by one
of the librarians who thought I'd lke it, and I do. I
noticed there's also a copy in the collection. I think
I'll write a review when I finish. It's a mystery that
slowly unravels and alternates between the 1790s, with
historical chracters worked in and the 1970s.

Cindy