[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy birthday, Julia!

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:38:33 -0400

Praying or not saying I still appreciated all. I myself I would let you it I'm
a Christian. My religion however should have nothing to do with our common go
on this listserv. Whether we aren't Christians, Muslims, or any other religion
it won't matter in so far as whether way to proofread well or not and it
shouldn't stop us from getting along. I have many non-Christian and uncertain
new believers in Christ as friends so I don't condemn someone who doesn't pray.
I won't say I agree but I won't say that they are wrong. That's only cases the
potential for unpleasant argument.

Sent from my iPhone