[bksvol-discuss] OT: Happy Birthday, Doug!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:58:23 -0800 (PST)

Just wanted to share that my dear husband is celebrating his 55th birthday
today.  Doug works so tirelessly on his books for Bookshare and I am so
grateful
for all the projects he has shared with me. In two and a half years he has
worked on 463 books still in the collection!  That's an average of over 15
books
a month.  I am so proud of his hard work!  Here is hoping we can contribute to
Bookshare for many years to come!
 Valerie