[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T Happy Birthday, Cindy Lou!

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:44:38 -0500

Indeed happy Birthday! I get dizzy with all the Cindys around, :) but it's a good kind of dizzy! How about a piece of Birthday cake? I've a great song, wish I could send a small attachment to the party!

Curtis Delzer

At 05:48 AM 6/4/2008, you wrote:
Happy Birthday, Cindy Lou!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and know that we're all thinking of you and
thankful for the support, time and friendship you so freely give.

Sincerely,
Cindy 4
Happiness consists not in having much,
but in being content with little.