[bksvol-discuss] OT: Guido & Pratik

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:42:09 -0800 (PST)

We need it lively, though if you want to move it to
the bookshare list instead of this one...

To answer Liz's question, Guido, as I remember meeting
him briefly at CSUN a couple of years ago, is a tall,
very good-looking man, with, as evidence here on the
list, a wonderful sense of humor. When he and Pratik
get together here on the list, (we miss Gustavo, who
also used to join in), life gets to be lively and fun,
especially before the CSUN conference in March. One of
them, and I now forget which, invented an ingenious
machine, though I forget what it did--print?--maybe
they can now invent something to eliminate the
stripper--Death to the stripper!!

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/