[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Google launching eBook store called "Google Editions"

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:11:36 -0400

Hi Judy,

It does sound good.  However, you can now use a browser to view digital
books which are not accessible.  I really do not want to squash your
enthusiasm but this statement about reading a book in a browser does not
necessarily mean accessible.

Let's watch and see how it turns out.  It surely would be wonderful if they
are presented in an accessible manner.