[bksvol-discuss] OT: "Go Read" Application

  • From: Barbara B <scootergirlred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share Volunteer Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eyes Free Google Group <eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

When I download Bookshare books on my Android phone through the Bookshare App.,
“Go Read”, I cannot see the screen and listen to the books at the same time.
When I turn on the “Read to Me” function, the screen becomes blank.  However,
with non-Bookshare books, I can listen and read the words on the screen
simultaneously.  Is there anyway to fix it so that I can read and hear the
Bookshare books at the same time?

Barbara