[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Braille music

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:38:42 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Pratik (and others too). I will pass along the
NLS info to her and dancing dots. I know she is saving
up for a new CI and has been having some problems with
NLS I think. I might be able to straighten the NLS
problems out for her. If I had more time and talent I
would try to learn to do braille music. It took me
enough time just to learn to write grade 1 braille
with a slate and stylus and I still have some Harry
Potter Uno cards I promised to braille for her.

I can barely remember how to read music to play my own
trumpet.

Jamie in Michigan