[bksvol-discuss] OT: Braille NOte PK

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:54:19 -0400 (EDT)

I'm considering replacing my very old Braille Lite with a Braille Note PK.
 Anyone here have one?  Can it be used for book validating?  Does it
handle RTF?  Could one upload a validated book directly from the PK, or
would one have to copy the book to the PC and open it again in Word, or
something like that?
Is the PK stable, or does it occasionally crash and lose data?
Thanks.
Sorry for adding to the OT traffic.
Tracy