[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T ASansung Haven tutorial website

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 14:56:09 -0400

Yes it is indeed.

I just want to have some links and things for the Rehabilitation teachers to look at to have when customer's ask.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Mitchell" <tommit60@xxxxxxxxx>