[bksvol-discuss] Re: Notices of expiration

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:02:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy Ray,

The sequence of events surrounding "A New Religious America" was as follows:
It was submitted on 5-4-2006, then on 2-14-2008 you uploaded it for approval, I
approved it the same day.

Possibly fearing that her book had been lost, the same person submitted it
again on 1-15-2008.  You downloaded it for editing on 2-8-2008, and on 2-16
your edit time expired, producing the email notice. I will reject this second
copy.

Carrie