[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nora Roberts' new book

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:48:27 -0500

Is it the MacKade Brothers? I looked on the download list and that seemd to be
the newest one of her books there -- there was only one other -- but my library
catalog has several with a publication date of 2004, and if it's a different
book I guess someone else is taking care of it. If no one downloads it by the
time I finish what I'm working on, I'll do it -- maybe even before I finish,
since from what you say it only needs a little fixing and I wouldn't have to
read the whole book -- which I might enjoy, but don't have time now. She's such
a popular author, I think I should read one of her books sometime.

From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Nora Roberts' new book
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:31:16 -0400