[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nichole in the news

  • From: Barbara B <scootergirlred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

I read the article. Cool!

Barbara

--- On Tue, 9/20/11, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Nichole in the news
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 2:44 PM

AWESOME!

On 9/20/11, Regina Alvarado <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Valerie:
> Congratulations to Nichole.  What a wonderful young lady.  Congratulations
> to all 3 of you.  With perseverance and love and grit, she has done
> beautifully.  You have every right to be busting proud of her and yourselves
> and all who love and help her too.
> Reggie

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx