[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Meeting of the Fantasy Club June 14

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 04:13:42 -0400

I tried loading the file containing all the books in the series into both my braillenote and k1000 v11. In both cases, the file was too big in .brf format.

Is anyone else experiencing getting files in .brf which are effectively not useable because of size restrictions imposed by k1000 and braillenote?

I ended up reading the series by using the individual books.

By the way, the individual books are in excellent shape with the exception of some junk characters where titles of pages were not stripped.

E.

At 05:14 PM 5/12/2008, you wrote:

we will be discussing a new book: Sabriel, the first book in the Abhorsen Trilogy by th Nix. There is a stand-alone version, but a version that has at least been spot checked for quality and appears to live up to it's excellent rating is in a volume containing all three books, which can be found at

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=34714

Evan