[bksvol-discuss] Newly submitted: a title from WISH LIST : "Hobo Toad & the Motorcycle Gang" by jane Yolen

  • From: "Rik & Karen James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:25:23 -0600

Yes, I submitted late this evening another book from the Jane Yolen titles
on the Wish List.
I checked out six more which I will try to scan and submitt soon as well.
I will post those titles as I get round in the morning or sometime.

"Hobo Toad & the Motorcycle Gang" by jane Yolen

Does not have an ISBN # - it has an 8-digit library of congress number.
So I could not submit the book with ISBN. But put the info I found
inVolunteer comments.
Otherwise this book scanned well and is clean-o.

Thanks, and have another happy bookshare volunteer valentine day.

Rik