[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newby scanning questions

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 21:54:49 -0500

Actually, scanning to image isn't any faster on my computer. Even in two-page
mode, my computer is usually done recognizing both pages before the next two
pages have been scanned.  The one advantage to scanning to image is that if you
want to rerecognize pages, you can do so without having to rescan them. Still,
I generally don't scan to image. I keep track of my confidence level and if it
gets below a certain threshhold, I take a look at the page and see what's wrong.

Evan