[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie Checks In

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:09:14 -0500

I don't know how others feel but I would say no blank lines. Others can correct me on this too but I would pretty much leave the formatting alone unless it is something like tables. I have only done a few books but they were excellent scans so all I had to do was change an occasional 1 to an i or fix a word missing a letter that the scan didn't pick up for some reason. I also made sure relevant material e.g. title coppyright ectwas their.

Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Beasley" <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>