[bksvol-discuss] Re: New site - What's your favorite improvement or new feature?

  • From: "candice" <candicat87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:32:47 -0500

I'd have to say the book history is my favorite followed closely by the new form of navigation.. i also like the new descriptions. In general I love the new bookshare, now if only I can get the daisy books to work I'll be all squeaky or something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>