[bksvol-discuss] New requests for books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:38:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi All.
I do hope you had a very nice Christmas and are going
to have a grate new year.

I would like to see two books added to the books you
already have in the list.

They are by JoAnna Carl and the are the following. you
have the first six and I would like to read  the  last
to she has out.

They are called

The Chocolate Jewel Case
The Chocolate Snowman Murders