[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers for this week

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

It's on the books-being-scanned list, so it must have appeared here, unless you
sent it to me, Carrie. Here are other bestsellers you  posted or sent on the
last few Fridays that are on the books-being-scanned list:
BAD MOON RISING, by Sherrilyn Kenyon
THAT OLD CAPE MAGIC, by Richard Russo
INHERENT VICE, by Thomas Pynchon
THE TRAFFICKERS, by W.E.B. Griffin (already in the collection)
RULES OF VENGEANCE, by Christopher Reich

IN FED WE TRUST, by David Wessel
OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, by Carl A. Anderson
IN THE PRESIDENT’S SECRET SERVICE, by Ronald Kessler

BENGAL'S HEART, by Lora Leigh

STORM OF VISIONS, by Christina Dodd

also got The Siege of Mackinaw, book 6 of the Ranger's Apprentice.

***

I. NY TIMES BESTSELLERS BEING PROCESSED  BY BOOKSHARE

The Weight Of Silence, by Heather Gudenkauf (ordered)

The Girl Who Played with Fire, by  Steig Larrson (being processed)

The Defector, By Daniel Silva

Here are the new bestsellers and their statuses:

WYOMING BRIDES, by Debbie Macomber (being processed)

THE BRIDEGROOM, by Linda  Lael Miller (ordered)

HOT PURSUIT, by Suzanne Brockmann (being processed)

The Culture Of Corruption, by Michelle Malkin (ordered)

MASTERED BY LOVE, by Stephanie Laurens (being processed)

A COLOSSAL FAILURE OF COMMON SENSE, by Lawrence G. McDonald

Best Friends Forever, by Jennifer Weiner

Rain Gods, by James Lee Burke

Guardian of Lies, by Steve Martini