[bksvol-discuss] Re: New York Times from NFB-Newsline® Content available again

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:40:26 -0600

When I go to the link provided I get the following error:

Error -41
Error number -41 occurred during bookshare operation.
Unable to get periodical list
If you're seeing this page then either your actions were unexpected by the
website or there was an internal website error. Please review your last few
actions
to see if there was something unusual, and report the problem to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.

David Andrews