[bksvol-discuss] Re: New System for New Volunteers

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:22:44 -0800

Good to know thanks Scott, and as for the URL's of the BBS list you gave me, I'll write you off list thanks.

Chela Robles AKA Trumpeter CB, or Chris Botti
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti--