[bksvol-discuss] New Submission from Barbara

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:06:10 -0800 (PST)

I recently submitted the following children's book that adults will also enjoy
reading:

  Title: Learning About Chanukah

  Author: Barbara Soloff Levy

  Copyright Holder: Barbara Soloff Levy

  Copyright Date: 2001

  IBN Number: 0-486-41645-3

  Long Synopsis Taken From The Back Cover:

  "Chanukah is a Jewish holiday celebrating the victory of the Maccabees over
the Syrians in 165 B.C. Known as the Festival of Lights, it is a time to
remember the early Jews' struggle for religious freedom. It is also a time of
gift giving and game playing.

  Each of the 12 easy-to-read pages in this book describes a Chanukah-related
object or term: Eternal Light, menorah, Maccabee shield with the Star of David,
dreidel, and more. Also included are 12 full-color sticker illustrations, each
of which can be applied to a blank space on the appropriate page."

  Comments:

  I read, spell checked and prevalidated this book. To my knowledge all of the
Hebrew names are spelled correctly. This book should be an easy and quick
validation.

  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Barbara