[bksvol-discuss] New Doris Mortman submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:03:34 -0600

Hi, all.

I have just submitted True Colors by Doris Mortman for your validating
pleasure. It's in .rtf format, and is a clean scan. Page breaks are present,
headers removed, and common scannos replaced. Find the synopsis below.

Isabelle de Luna is an ethereal figure as alluring and

haunting as her paintings. Her talent will make her

legendary. But neither fame nor love can protect her from

a killer waiting for her to remember the long-ago night

she watched him murder her mother....

Nina Duran is Isabelle's adopted sister and friend...until a shattering
secret ignites a fury of hatred against her

family. Now one of the nation's most ruthless journalists,

she's crafting a sizzling story that will destroy her sister

and shoot her own fame into the stratosphere....

A spellbinding novel that sweeps us from the sultry heat of

Barcelona to the vibrant sunsets of Santa Fe to the posh     i galleries of
Manhattan, is a rich tapestry of character and story, a vivid portrait of
two women    whose search for passion, revenge, and truth binds them
forever.

Shannon

We are wise, not because we are women, but because we seek wisdom.