[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Chapters in the Middle of the Page

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:36:30 -0700

Hi Jill,

I do what you say, put asterisks on the line above and below chapter
headings on pages where chapter headings appear in the middle of the page.

Just what I do, and for the reason that you state, to let the reader know
that white space existed where asterisks are placed.

Happy proofreading, or scanning!

Mayrie