[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need page of a Book

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 08:15:21 -0700

Well, this is a bummer. Amazon has the book with look inside, but the one you see is the kindle edition with no page breaks. Still I used find to locate the phrase you have so I know where the page begins. If you could send the beginning of the next page so I know where to stop, then I could copy it. It will take a while though because amazon has now disabled cut and paste from their previews so I will have to retype it.

Misha

On 7/26/2014 7:58 AM, Lori Castner wrote:
Hi, Everyone,

I am proofreading a book
The Long Trail to Love
Pamela Griffin
Copyright 2007 by Pamela Griffin
ISBN 978-1-59789-617-7

Most of page 8 of this book is missing.
The top lines of the page (and the only lines scanned from the page) are:

Leslie broke the silence. "I've talked to Blaine, and we've decided to move
into my loft and rent out his house. We don't need two places, especially
since they're next door to each other. Would you be interested?"

Carly smiled at her friend's thoughtfulness; she'd never

If some one can get the page and email it to me in .rtf format, I would
appreciate it.  Otherwise, I will need to reject the book as the submitter
no longer has a copy.

My email is:

Loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lori C.