[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy A Collins Books Sought

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

I submitted an omnibus (Midnight Blue) that has 3 books in it, including Paint
It Black.  I didn't check out the page numbers before I submitted it, I have to
admit.  I'll check it out when I stop by the office tomorrow.

  Carrie

Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Paint it Black is the one I started working on a couple of nights ago. Did
you submit Paint it Black? If so, did yours have those awful weird page numbers
like that? Two page 8's, two page 22's, etc. I described it a couple of nights
ago.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Just Desserts (a Savannah Reid mystery) by G A McKevett

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.