[bksvol-discuss] Re: NFB Newspapers And Periodicals

  • From: estin <estin@xxxxxxx >
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:11:30 -0800

Whats the news line number

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:18:04 -0700
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] NFB Newspapers And Periodicals

Hello,

For some reason, we don't have today's Newsline newspapers on
www.bookshare.org
We are checking with the Newsline staff to solve this problem.

We also have an issue where periodicals are expiring from the
site before they should.
This will be corrected as soon as possible.

I would like to personally thank people in advance for their
patience with these issues!

Sincerely

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S.  California Ave., Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609 USA

(650) 475-5440 x103
(650) 475-1066 fax

john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.benetech.org

A Nonprofit Organization
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get
a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.