[bksvol-discuss] NFB National Convention 2011

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bks_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bks_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:23:27 -0700

Volunteers,

As I mentioned a few weeks ago I will be part of the Bookshare delegation at
NfB. Many of us will meet for the first time at NfB in Orlando. I am looking
forward to that.

If you are planning to attend I'd like to hear from you. It would be nice if
one or two of you who know the ropes took me under your wing to introduce me
around the first day or so. If you want to suggest ways to best tell the
Bookshare volunteer story and interest others to become volunteers while we are
there I am open to ideas.

Keep in mind that for the first two days of next week (Monday and Tuesday) I
will be hard to reach. I plan to be on vacation in the Canadian wilderness at a
wheelchair-accessible lodge on 1,000 Rocky Mountain acres. If I escape the
grizzlies I'll be there to dodge crocodiles with you all in Florida the
following week.

Scott Rains