[bksvol-discuss] Re: My schedule

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:52:44 -0600

Enjoy his visit and have a wonderful weekend.
laura Ann
At 05:44 PM 11/14/2008, you wrote:

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop the list a quick note to let you know that I am working limited hours today and Monday. My father is in town visiting from India so as you can imagine I am trying to maximize on the time spent with him (smile). Several of you sent in wonderful testimonials for Bookshare.org and in case you haven't heard from me yet, I just wanted to say a big Thank You and let you know that they have reached me and you will hear back from me early next week at the latest.

Thanks all and have a wonderful weekend!

Pavi