[bksvol-discuss] My mistake -- ignore my last post

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

Mu apologies. I realize that I made a mistake when I
tried to renew a book I have to validate. I'd hit
Release, then noticed Renew and tried to stop the
sending of Release -- but when I went later to the
Download I found the book. Apparently my message had
already gone to Release, which is why I got the Error
message and couldn't Renew. Now I know what to do.
Sometimes the computer and ethernet work faster than
my eye and brain.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html