[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Search Experiences, WAS: Re: Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:34:30 -0500

I am pretty sure that is the correct assumption. I have been thinking that from the start of this discussion. If I was searching for something and didn't find it I would think it was not there rather than that something was wrong with the search engine.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: