[bksvol-discuss] Re: More On Page Breaks

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:19:14 -0500

<blush> Thanks. I like the people here and like to read. I want to do my part to help Bookshare grow because I remember having to ask people to read to me before scanners and screenreaders came along. My parents like Bookshare too and have actually bought some books for me to scan to add to the collection. My mom is retired and helps me check copyright info on the books. I am so happy to be here. (smile)

On Saturday 4/1/2006 12:07 AM, you wrote:

MMMonica,

May I say what an asset you are to this list????