[bksvol-discuss] More Info About Book I Requested earlier Called Jazz

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 22:45:55 -0800

Additional product details
Print: ISBN-10 0-07-802511-7, ISBN-13 978-0-07-802511-2
Author(s): Tanner, Paul; Megill, David
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Copyright year: © 2013 Pages: 416
Description
The twelfth edition of this trusted and respected text takes students
on an extraordinary musical journey through the changing styles and
fascinating history of jazz. Offering a listening-based approach to
the study of jazz history, this text helps students gain a better
understanding of the music and how it has evolved over the decades
while remaining a uniquely American art form.
So when it hits the market, I'll be looking for this on bookshare smiles!