[bksvol-discuss] Monica--Re: Re: Submitted: Wikinomics

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

I've also submitted: Naked Conversations which is about corporate blogging. It
to is a great read like Wikinomics. I will also be submitting today: "New Rules
for the New Economy". This book is about how the internet and connectivity
radically changes economics and business. I've read the book about four time.
So I decided to rescan it and submit it to bookshare. You will really like this
one.

Jim