[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing page

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:01:01 -0700

Hi Mickey,

I believe I was the one who sent in that book of Creeping Jenny. I stioll have it and will get page 57 and send it to you. It was kind of a silly little thing but I enjoyed it. I'll have it for you before the afternoon is over.

Bud

At 08:50 AM 7/1/2006, you wrote:
Creeping Jenny, by John Sherwood, is an excellent scan with one page missing. It's page 57. Can anyone help?

Mickey

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab