[bksvol-discuss] Missing character solution

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:51:47 -0400

Hi List:
I have a solution for the missing last character bug.  Stephen Baum from
Kurzweil sent me a file that fixes the missing character issue.  However,
there's
a couple of things to be aware. When you open the rtf file, a dialog box comes
up. But you hit enter and it opens the file anyway. The other thing is that
 when the up arrow is used to go up from the top of the current page to the
home or end key. Frankly I rather deal with these 2 minor quirks than having to
fix the stripped character.
Stephen has given me permission to pass on this file if anyone else on
bookshare is experience this same issue. So if you need this file please feel
free
to email me at
silvara@xxxxxxx

*****