[bksvol-discuss] Re: Miss Zukas--and OT re other books

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 17:15:03 -0600

Yep Cookson does write about the lower class. The first three books of Diana's are in Scotland and the later three are in South Carolina. Although they do end up there by accident.

Georgina

I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>