[bksvol-discuss] Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind .... Has been validated

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:48:43 -0600

I just completed validating and uploading back to Bookshare the following
title:

Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why
by Bart D Ehrman
ISBN: 0060738170
Copyright © 2005 by Bart D. Ehrman
publisher: HarperCollins

While looking around online about the book, I found an interview with the
author done last December.  For anyone interested, here is the link:

DECEMBER 8, 2005
DIANE REHMS SHOW
Interview with Bart Ehrman, Chairman of the Religious Studies Department at
the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Author of "Lost Christianities" and "Lost Scriptures."
And
Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why

http://www.wamu.org/programs/dr/05/12/08.php

There are links to each hour of the show.  The Ehrman interview is the
second.

Rik