[bksvol-discuss] Re: Milestone!

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:35:37 -0400

Hi Kim:

I am pleased with the progress we've made so far. Including children's books
there are 200 books in the Dragonlance world.

I am not sure if they are still writing. The publisher is trying to appeal
to younger readers and so they have written adventures geared for kids 9
plus. According to the information I have, the last 2 books were published
in 2010.
Do they have more coming? I don't know.

Grace