[bksvol-discuss] Re: Meta Data

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:14:56 -0400

Go ahead and upload it. You will be presented with a series of pages. Read them carefully and fill in what you are asked for and that will include the metadata.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com