[bksvol-discuss] Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Evan and Lissi

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:56:44 -0600

Lissi and Evan,

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Best Of Everything To You Both

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of EVAN REESE
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:41 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Evan and
Lissi

Hello Fellow Booksharians,

Just a short note from myself and Lissi to wish you all the merriest
possible Christmas and the happiest possible new year.

Lissi and I have been very busy with holiday celebrations, including ten
Christmas books added to the collection. Lots of lights and other
decorations are everywhere. I've wrapped around 40 presents for friends and
relations. Lissi is baking right now.

We're both hoping that all of you are having as great a Christmas as we're
having here.

Here's to an even better year next year to all of you, including the staff
at Bookshare, and the very best wishes for a spectacular launch of the new
site. We're both looking forward to adding lots and lots of proofread books
to the collection in 2009. But in the meantime, we're enjoying our Christmas
celebrations and we hope you are too.

Lissi and Evan